Chocolate Pecan Brownies
Chocolate chips and pecan give a rich and crunchy flavor to this delicious brownie.This brownie is a great dessert to serve children.Chocolate pecan brownie is delicious treat and a dream for chocolate lovers. It is always popular in all over the world. Chocolate fugue and chocolate or vanilla ice cream give it more rich flavor and this chocolate pecan brownie becomes an appetizing delight for people with these items
|Plain Flour||175 grams|
|Dark Chocolate||150 grams|
|Cocoa Powder||25 grams|
|Brown Sugar||200 grams|
|Chocolate Chips||180 grams|
|Butter Milk||1/4 cup|
|Salt||½ tea spoon|
|Baking Powder||1 tea spoon|
- Preheat the oven to 180C or gas mark 350F .Melt the dark chocolate in a microwave then, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Now sift all dry ingredients (plain flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder) well in a bowl, and also include the pecans in it.
- Then add the eggs, melted chocolate and honey and beat almost for 1 minute. After that, dry ingredients and butter milk gradually mix with spatula.
- In the end mix chocolate chips and pour this mixture in the lined pan and after it sprinkle some pecan and chocolate chips on the top.
- Bake it for about 25-30 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean but make sure not to over bake. When it cools down cut into square pieces and serve.